At our headquarters in Düsseldorf we are looking for a Data Engineer & Strategist – Retail Media (f/m/x)
TASKS WITH IMPACT
- Identification of customer requirements and collaboration with internal teams to design data-driven services and product solutions
- Development of campaign dashboards and provision of scalable solutions for actionable information are also part of your responsibilities
- For that you will be initiating and maintaining close collaborations with third-party providers, publishers, and agencies in collaboration with the sales team
- Promoting data sharing to enhance the utilization and monetization of our first-party data for campaigns
- Ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations and creating data sharing agreements
- You use your knowledge in data modeling to design efficient and optimized data structures
- Development of dashboards, reports, and data visualizations using relevant tools, including Tableau, CRMA, and Salesforce
- Providing technical expertise and support during client meetings and presentations
YOUR ADDED VALUE
- You have successfully completed your studies computer science, data science or a related field
- Practical experience min. 4 years in data engineering and data modeling
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as SQL, Python as well as ETL processes
- High level of familiarity and proficiency in working with relevant tools (Tableau, CRMA, Salesforce) and data privacy policies
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to evaluate complex data and problems and make informed decisions
- Strong understanding of the broader context in which DOUGLAS operates, the specific characteristics and needs of our customers, as well as current trends in the retail industry
- You are experienced in data cleaning, transformation, and feature engineering, combining multiple data sources in Snowflake or similar platforms.
- You possess knowledge of various forecasting models, including machine learning and traditional time-series approaches (e.g., Prophet, ARIMA, Vector Autoregression, Linear Regression, Random Forest, etc).
- You demonstrate a strong interest in AI and a desire to experiment with integrating new technologies throughout the project lifecycle.
- Your work style: Precise, accurate, and thorough with a strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- Hands-on mentality: Due to your proactive and practical mindset, you prefer to actively contribute to projects
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU
- We want you to feel comfortable at your job. That’s why you’ll receive your own individual work equipment. MacOS, Linux oder or Windows. Your choice! Our standard: MacBook Pro 16” with 32 GB RAM
- Your personal development: We want you to grow with us. Become part of our mentoring program, make use of our E-learning platforms and take advantage of many more individual development offers.
- 30 days of vacation per year
- You like a hybrid working model? We offer a balance between mobile work and office days in a collaborative environment (average of 8 days/month)
- Super Sale: Our employee discount for both online and in store is the cherry on the top. Not enough? More discount opportunities are available to you thanks to our corporate benefits.
- You like fitness? Great! Then our gym pass is just right for you.
- Canteen & bistro, as well as free drinks
- A positive and motivating environment & celebration of successes
- Company events
Are you the code behind beauty?
Then become part of our international company and apply with your current CV, your possible start date and your salary expectations.
We can’t wait to meet you!
As an international employer, we stand for equal opportunities and diversity.
Therefore, we welcome applications from mothers, fathers, people with disabilities and people from the LGBTQIA+ community. Please let us know if, for example, we should use a gender-neutral pronoun, if you need barrier-free access to our offices or if you want us to allow more time for the application process.
We look forward to hearing from you!