At our headquarters in Düsseldorf we are looking for a Sales Operations Manager (f/m/x)
TASKS WITH IMPACT
Control of completeness of customer data & master data maintenance
- Ensure and control data completeness in Salesforce
- Create lead lists
- Develop standard processes for setting up and maintaining provider information
- Following legal review you prepare the setup process in external tools
- Collaborate with the sales, tax and legal teams to document and create briefings
Implementation of market analyses and reporting
- Providing recommendations for effective market strategies
- Support strategic decisions based on market penetration analyses
- In collaboration with the sales team you identify customer potential
- Sales analytics, including customer and portfolio analysis, to derive recommendations
- Assist the sales team lead in revenue planning and forecasting
Support in creating customer presentations
- Ensuring currentness of presentation materials, integration of new information and alignment of pitch decks
Marketing & discount tracking
- For the DOUGLAS countries, you regularly report on marketing activities, create product mix views and monitor discount structures
Supporting the controller in tracking open assets
- Alignment of Salesforce/SAP systems and error analysis in collaboration with accounting and controlling
- Monitor standard processes for the OPOS clearing process
- Assist the sales teams in customer communication and identifying discrepancies
- Develop suggestions to improve technical and procedural workflows
- Completed degree in Sales, Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, Economics, Controlling or similar
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience, ideally in B2B customer relations, with Sales Operations or Sales Steering
- Your independent and solution-oriented approach allows you to delve into topics deeply
- You are enthusiastic about analyzing situations
- Proficient knowledge in using Salesforce and Microsoft 365 (especially PowerPoint & Excel)
- You are eager to take on new challenges and excited about new tasks
- Fluent in German and English
Nice to have
- Experience in Retail Media
- SAP knowledge (Accounting / FI)
- First point of contact with Mediadesk
- Proficiency in an additional foreign language such as French, Dutch or Italian
EXPECT FROM US
- Your personal development: We want you to grow with us. Become part of our mentoring program, make use of our E-learning platforms and take advantage of many more individual development offers.
- 30 days of vacation per year
- You like a hybrid working model? We offer a balance between mobile work and office days in a collaborative environment (average of 8 days/month)
- Super Sale: Our employee discount for both online and in store is the cherry on the top. Not enough? More discount opportunities are available to you thanks to our corporate benefits.
- You like fitness? Great! Then our gym pass is just right for you.
- Canteen & bistro, as well as free drinks
- A positive and motivating environment & celebration of successes
- A positive and motivating environment & celebrating successes at regular company
Does this apply to you?
Then become part of our international company and send your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We can’t wait to meet you!
As an international employer, we stand for equal opportunities and diversity.
Therefore, we welcome applications from mothers, fathers, people with disabilities and people from the LGBTQIA+ community. Please let us know if, for example, we should use a gender-neutral pronoun, if you need barrier-free access to our offices or if you want us to allow more time for the application process.
We look forward to hearing from you!