At our headquarters in Düsseldorf we are looking for a Sales Manager DACH – Retail Media (f/m/x)
THE TASKS & RESPONSIBILITES
Sales and Account Management
- You develop and implement sales strategies to achieve your revenue goals in the DACH market
- In doing so, you identify and pursue new business opportunities by targeting potential clients and market segments
- You build strong relationships with new and existing clients by understanding their needs
- You conduct sales presentations, negotiations, and contract discussions to secure new partnerships and drive business growth
- You work closely with internal teams such as Client Services and Campaign Management to ensure the successful implementation of client campaigns
Market Analysis and Business Development
- You conduct thorough market analyses to identify trends, market demand, and the competitive landscape in the DACH market
- In doing so, you pursue new business development opportunities, including new strategic partnerships and collaborations, and actively seek opportunities to leverage upselling and cross-selling potential with existing clients
- Together with the B2B Marketing & Automation Manager, you develop proposals for sales promotion measures that align with the overall company objectives
Reporting and Forecasting
- You track and analyze the revenue targets for the DACH market as well as with existing clients, taking responsibility for the lead and sales pipeline and monitoring progress towards goals
- You utilize sales and CRM tools to manage and track your client interactions, sales activities, and opportunities
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You have successfully completed your studies in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- You have practical experience of at least 4 years in the Retail Media or Digital Advertising industry, with a proven track record in Sales & Business Development, ideally on the publisher side
- You possess comprehensive knowledge of the advertising market in the DACH region, including key players, market dynamics, and common digital media channels
- You are fluent in both German and English
- You work cooperatively and utilize your excellent communication skills to build networks, conduct presentations and negotiations, while addressing the diverse interests of your stakeholders and clients
- You demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills to identify market opportunities and drive sales activities
- You approach tasks and projects systematically and methodically due to your structured work approach
- You are proactive, self-motivated, and possess a goal-oriented mindset with a passion for achieving your sales targets
EXPECT FROM US
- Your personal development: We want you to grow with us. Become part of our mentoring program, make use of our E-learning platforms and take advantage of many more individual development offers.
- 30 days of vacation per year
- You like a hybrid working model? We offer a balance between mobile work and office days in a collaborative environment (average of 8 days/month)
- Super Sale: Our employee discount for both online and in store is the cherry on the top. Not enough? More discount opportunities are available to you thanks to our corporate benefits.
- You like fitness? Great! Then our gym pass is just right for you.
- Canteen & bistro, as well as free drinks
- A positive and motivating environment & celebration of successes
- Company events
- Mid-year reviews + feedback culture
Does this apply to you?
Then become part of our international company and apply with your current CV, your possible start date and your salary expectations.
We can’t wait to meet you!
As an international employer, we stand for equal opportunities and diversity.
Therefore, we welcome applications from mothers, fathers, people with disabilities and people from the LGBTQIA+ community. Please let us know if, for example, we should use a gender-neutral pronoun, if you need barrier-free access to our offices or if you want us to allow more time for the application process.
We look forward to hearing from you!